If someone were to ask you what type of experience you wish to have for your breast lift and follow up care, what would you say? How would you describe your ideal scenario for this surgical procedure and for your recovery? Chances are, you won’t answer that question by saying you’d like to be rushed through your pre-surgery consultation and have to fight traffic on surgery day getting to and from your surgeon’s surgery center.
Of course, a friend will be driving you on surgery day, but heavy traffic and parking struggles certainly won’t be a relaxing experience. Being relaxed on surgery day helps ensure that your procedure goes well. You also wouldn’t answer my first question above by saying you’d love to pay higher surgical fees due to the overhead that all surgeons must deal with in NYC.
I’m also betting that you would prefer not to walk through a crowded office lobby and ride a crowded elevator on surgery day and for your follow up visits when you may be a little sore and not feeling your most energetic. Minimizing stress should be the focus when undergoing a breast lift or any type of surgical procedure.
NYC: A Great Place to See a Play
NYC has many fine attributes for which it is renowned — but for surgery, it may not be the best location. We’ve had patients, who had prior breast surgery in NYC, tell us it definitely wasn’t the most therapeutic experience. Patients often describe the NYC breast lift as stressful, inconvenient, rushed and expensive.
Sometimes, when a patient’s NYC breast lift consult was rushed or surgery itself was done more quickly than carefully, the patient may end up in our Bergen county offices, just outside NY, seeking a seeking a revision for their prior breast lift or augmentation for their prior breast lift or augmentation. Sometimes a rushed atmosphere means you may not get the new look you were seeking, or you may end up having a stressful recovery period.
Not surprisingly, both of those scenarios are best to avoid. Not only do we hear this feedback from patients who’ve had NYC breast lifts, but we’ve also experienced the frantic pace ourselves when we practiced and/or trained in NY. A quick pace is ideal for an emergency surgery, but with the time available to plan the best course for plastic surgery, we believe rushing is detrimental.
Finding the Best Breast Lift Surgeon for You: It’s Priority #1
Keep in mind, however, that we would never dissuade you from having surgery with a surgeon in whom you have trust and complete confidence. If you’ve found that surgeon in NYC, (and he or she doesn’t have an office/practice anywhere else), it’s worthwhile to go there for your surgery, despite the inconveniences. A top breast specialist is worth it.
However, if you haven’t set your mind on a specific NYC breast lift surgeon, we urge you to look outside NY proper. Considering a wider geographic area gives you more top breast lift surgeons from which you can choose — giving you a better opportunity to find the one who’s perfect for you.
Consider Northern NJ for Your Breast Lift
Our goal is a personalized, patient-centered practice. That’s why we located our practice, when we began years ago, here in Bergen County, NJ. By locating our offices in northern NJ, we are close to NYC — so patients from there and other East Coast metro areas can easily reach us for breast lifts and other plastic surgery procedures.
But we don’t have to keep a frantic pace here; we can spend all the time necessary with each patient, answer her questions, listen to her goals and plan her procedure. The time and care we put into planning each patient’s procedure are, we feel, the keys to our excellent record of success in breast lift surgery near NYC.
In contrast to the typical NYC breast lift experience, you’ll find things very different here in our NJ offices. We strive to:
- Help you learn more about your options for a breast lift.
- Find out about your goals for your breast lift. We’ll want to know what problems you are looking to solve and how you’d like to look (and feel) after your near-to-NYC breast lift.
- Create a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, where we will advise you as we would our closest family members.
- Answer any and all questions you may have about breast surgery.
- Help you to decide if breast lift surgery is right for you.
- Create a breast lift surgical plan built around your needs and goals.
- Explain our strategy to achieve your goals for your breast lift.
- Conduct your surgical procedure in our (conveniently adjacent) Vanguard Surgical Center. Vanguard is accredited for the highest standards in patient care to provide you peace of mind and confidence for your procedure.
- Perform your surgery in a safe, meticulous and gentle manner to create the best outcome that provides you with a look you will love.
- Follow your progress through recovery and healing to ensure you are on track, avoid complications and help minimize scarring.
- Leave you with the figure you always wanted with a lifted, more youthful silhouette and lovely, natural looking breasts.
- Increase your body confidence and improve your life.
Yes, we really have that lofty, final goal in mind. Here at Cohen/Winters in Bergen County, NJ, We truly are devoted to improving lives through aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. When you’re ready to learn more about how you might benefit from breast lift surgery in NYC or nearby, we invite you to call us to set up a no-risk consultation with a dedicated breast specialist. Contact Cohen/Winters today.